At ARM, we want to provide you with the highest quality IVF services available in a comprehensive, compassionate and cost-effective manner. We do everything possible to control costs and make treatment affordable for couples without IVF insurance benefits.
A cycle of IVF in other infertility clinics in New Jersey can often cost more than $18,000, excluding medications. This is because an IVF cycle involves multiple components including patient monitoring, embryology lab work, embryo transfer, and embryo freezing, to name just a few. Most IVF clinics charge extra for each component, and that drives the prices up greatly, particularly for self-pay patients. To make IVF affordable for more couples, we offer an all-inclusive, global price for IVF. Here’s what’s included:
- Ultrasound and blood monitoring
- Routine physician and nursing care
- Use of our facility for egg retrieval and embryo transfer
- Routine embryology services including culture, fertilization, assisted hatching, ICSI, freezing of embryos, and storage for up to 1 year.
- One embryo transfer (fresh or frozen) including monitoring
- Your first pregnancy and progesterone levels
Note that anesthesia services and medications are not included and billed separately.
We understand how confusing this can be for patients not familiar with IVF. Here’s what we can promise: when you compare our all-inclusive price for all these services to other IVF clinics, you will save significantly with our package price. Call 732-447-9506 for more details, or email us at PatientAccounts@InfertilityDocs.com.