Discounted “All-Inclusive” IVF Pricing: $8,400.
We Make IVF Affordable!
At ARM, we want to provide you with the highest quality IVF services available in a comprehensive, compassionate and cost-effective manner. We do everything possible to control costs and make treatment affordable for couples without IVF insurance benefits.
A cycle of IVF in other infertility clinics in New Jersey can often cost more than $18,000, excluding medications. This is because an IVF cycle involves multiple components including patient monitoring, embryology lab work, embryo transfer, and embryo freezing, to name just a few. Most IVF clinics charge extra for each component, and that drives the prices up greatly, particularly for self-pay patients. To make IVF affordable for more couples, we offer an “all-inclusive” IVF cycle for just $8,400.
Here’s what’s included:
- Ultrasound and blood monitoring in any of our 3 locations
- Routine physician and nursing care during the IVF cycle
- Use of our facility for egg retrieval and embryo transfer
- Routine embryology services including culture, fertilization, assisted hatching, freezing of embryos, and storage of frozen embryos for up to 1 year
- One embryo transfer including blood and ultrasound monitoring
- Your first pregnancy test and progesterone level
Note that anesthesia services, embryo biopsy and genetic testing (if chosen), ICSI, and medications are not included and billed separately.
We understand how confusing this can be for patients not familiar with IVF. Here’s what we can promise: when you compare our “all-inclusive” price for all these services to other IVF clinics, you will save significantly with our package price. And are we successful in producing pregnancies? Absolutely! Just see our glowing online reviews from our many satisfied patients! Call 732-447-9506 for more details, or email us at FinancialTeam@InfertilityDocs.com.