Our Laboratory Team
Our embryology, andrology, and endocrine laboratories bring together a team of highly-skilled scientists who approach their work with dedication and precision. This experienced team from around the world work together to pool their expertise to create a lab whose sole purpose is to produce outstanding pregnancy success rates.
The ARM IVF Laboratory
Dr. Bo Feng, an experienced embryologist, is our onsite laboratory director who oversees all of our IVF lab services. She watches over every detail of our state-of-the-art IVF laboratory in order to maximize your chance of pregnancy.See Dr. Feng’s biography
Since fertility treatment is unique for each patient, and we offer IVF laboratory services for every possible clinical scenario including:
- IVF lab services in-house
- Blastocyst culture
- Cryopreservation of embryos
- Assisted fertilization by intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Laser assisted hatching
- Egg freezing
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis and screening (PGD and PGS)
- On-site analysis of blood samples for reproductive hormones. This allows our patients to receive results in a timely manner.
- Sex selection
- Comprehensive Chromosomal Screening (CCS)
Our IVF lab services are always performed under strictly regulated conditions in our Joint Commision-certified lab, ensuring quality standards and optimal results. We understand that patients are entrusting their future family to us and we take that responsibility seriously.
We use numerous security measures and equipment alarms to ensure the safety of your embryos and safeguard against technical problems that could compromise embryo viability.